Location: Sarnia, CA
Job Number: 20540
Primary Location: Sarnia CAN
Employment Type: Hourly | Full-Time
Function: Manufacturing Production / Distribution
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
Operates one or more of the following machines or performs the task that includes:
· Ring former
· Circle shears
· Hand grinder
· Layout table
· Rib former
· TIG welder
· 3 Roll benders
· Vertical saw
· Corrugating machine
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs the layout and manufacture of one piece and welded construction gasket products in a variety of different materials by measurement, cutting manually or by machine, forming and welding.
· Sets up, serrates, and faces Kammprofile gaskets.
· Ability to perform in a fast-paced work environment.
· Available for after Normal Business Hours service.
· Works Safely and keeps area clean and free of clutter.
· Cross Trained to function in other departments.
· May perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Must be able to read and comprehend Specification sheets, Job and Quality work instructions, both verbally and written in English.
- Requires the use of measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, measuring tapes and go/no-go gauges.
- Able to work with numbers with minimal transposition errors over the course of a regular shift.
- Must be able to become forklift certified.
- High School or College Diploma
- Previous Gasket Manufacturing is desirable.
- Metal Fabrication, TIG welding and or Warehouse experience.
Ability to lift,
climb, bend, stoop, push and pull.
and/or walking on concrete surface for entire shift.
effort- working frequently with average weights of ten to fifty pounds or
continuously with lighter weights.
Good visual acuity
- cannot be colorblind.
Ability to work in
cold and hot environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Sarnia, CA
Community / Marketing Title: Production
Requisition Number: 1135&site=1
EEO Employer Verbiage: