Job Number: 19820
Primary Location: THA
Employment Type: Salaried | Full-Time
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Main Duties & Responsibilities
The sales Secretary provides support to the General Manager. Responsible for managing, preparing and communicating all sales and customer service related tasks, particularly, the key accounts of the company with focus on contractual work documentation, product information and price.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for sales representative team.
- Assist in answering customer calls and sales representative emails.
- Place orders and quotes for customers.
- Obtain pricing and request quotes from vendors.
· Proven computer skills in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
· Have the ability to communicate effectively in English and demonstrate courtesy and tact when dealing with customers, both internal and external
· Poised manner and presentation, both in person and on the telephone
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
· Maintain flexibility in performing other related task or functions as required or assigned
· Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
· Relevant experience in an administrative support role in a professional environment.
· Ability to maintain composure during periods of high stress
· Regular attendance is necessary
· Ability to sit most of the day and handle multiple things at once.
Community / Marketing Title: Secretary
Requisition Number: 986&site=1
EEO Employer Verbiage: